Monday 9 November 2009

Fog!

It was eerily foggy last night, I looked out at around 3.30am and the orange glow from the streetlights made it feel really wintery. When I got up it was much the same. I had to go out quite early and although it wasn't cold, it was damp enough to suggest it. After running and errandI took myself for a woodland walk to 'Sunny Dingle' (not so sunny) and just took it in. I sat quietly and listened to two ravens calling to eachother and that was the only sound part from the trickling of a stream. I love this time of year, the autumn colours, soggy leaves that have fallen and watching busy creatures getting the winter food stores in. Got home and made a large cuppa then cracked on with work, I will go out again after dark and see whats happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment