Sunday 8 November 2009

What a lazy day!

It was a rainy, drizzly afternoon so I retired to the sofa and consumed many cups of tea, fire on, candles lit and Saturday stuff on the telly. I saw a lovely film called 'What The Deaf Man Heard' which was just nice - no guns or death and it was gently funny to boot! This was followed by some episodes of Buffy which although I have seen them many times I can always watch again and there really wasn't much else on. The day was rounded off well with 'Sleepless In Seattle' - always a good bet when one is by themself on a chilly evening.

I am having to write earlier than I normally would as tomorrow I have to get up in the MORNING and do a day of work, which means I must fight my nighttime preference and try to get some sleep although I predict lying there awake unable to turn my brain off. I have dug out the hotwater bottle which may help. We will just have to see.

I think my lazy day today was deserved in anticipation!
Peace all.

No comments:

Post a Comment