Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hope for sleep

I usually sleep well, but lately I have been having disturbing dreams, the kind that wake you up and you find your heart racing, you are overheated , panicked and have been crying in your sleep...not nice at all. Sometimes I can't remember the subject, last night I dreamt my parent's house had been sold without my knowledge and they had moved to a dark, impersonal place filled with doom. A shrink would have a field day with me! Rather than pay to be analysed, I got up, did some breathing exercises and relaxed in the darkness until I drifted off again on the sofa, after which I slept fine...I can still remember the dream though.

So I am going to go for a walk in the evening sun and try to blow away the cobwebs of bad dreams and hope for a more peaceful night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment