Monday 3 November 2014

Cold, wet and wintry.

Hi all, well, today I feel the grip of winter descending, it is 4.40pm as I type, it is nearly dark outside, its raining and bloomin' cold! I do like winter, but have been lulled into a false sense of security by the unseasonably warm weather we have had of late. On Friday we had the warmest Halloween on record, it was dry and mild, but today things seem to be catching up with how November normally is.

I hope we have a dry, chilly winter, in all seriousness we need a few frosts to kill of the bugs in the garden and germs that bring on ill health - it is what out climate should be, even if it is inconvenient. I think I will be digging out my scarves and gloves tomorrow, whist packing away thinner clothes until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment